ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hola !

1. Thumbs up Hola !

Hey all !
    I just joined ArtRage Forums.
    I'm loving this place so much information !
    ArtRage software is making my art so much more more lucrative with all those effects.

Welcome DebDeeDawn!

Your first painting is coming along nicely! Keep up the good work/play.

Hello hello hello! ArtRage is a very impressive software, as a painting program I feel it is still way ahead of the curve in actual feel to natural media, like you said it really has improved my art (at least my digital works) with it's ease of use and not having to use tons of digital tricks to get the look I like.

Glad to have ya here! Now I gotta go look around and see what's a going on around these parts over the last 3 days.

Hola to you too! Welcome to the forum. It's a treasure trove of information and will help you get familiar with the program. And then I hope to see you around the community! Have fun with it.

¡Hola a ti también! Bienvenidos al foro. Es un tesoro de información y le ayudará a familiarizarse con el programa. ¡Y entonces espero verte alrededor de la comunidad! Que se diviertan con ella.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ciao! Welcome in here with Your deities great drawing as a start and Your enthusiam!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!