ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Arabesque

Arabesque

a return to some of my middle eastern themes, the colors of the silk road and the desert's mystery , a romantic abstract for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arabesque.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	517.3 KB 
ID:	86465  

So You tried a more calligraphic an architecturally ornamental approach here! The colors are magnificent as well nonetheless.
    Being in the Middle East You cautiously kept as abstract from any real and organic element as possible, although I can still spot in the dark silhouette the torso part of a belly-dancer ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    So You tried a more calligraphic an architecturally ornamental approach here! The colors are magnificent as well nonetheless.
    Being in the Middle East You cautiously kept as abstract from any real and organic element as possible, although I can still spot in the dark silhouette the torso part of a belly-dancer ... LOL
    well I kept her in the shadows so I did not have to post in the After Nine area for the mature audience .. yes this was a little experiment into using hard edge and calligraphic work with textured soft colors.. not one of my favorites but in the right setting I think it could be striking. but thanks for your generous comments

Like a peek into another culture

The silky colors and the sense of looking through a window give it that glance into this world.

Gary, love the colors and your design of this one, how you ever come up with these great works is a mystery to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Beautiful colours, Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    The silky colors and the sense of looking through a window give it that glance into this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Gary, love the colors and your design of this one, how you ever come up with these great works is a mystery to me lol
    Thanks justjean, Marilyn Anne and Pat... I am quite pleased you all enjoyed the colors and composition.. I was on vacation at the Oregon Coast , relaxing and playing with my digital camera, I want to explore images using the Trace like what Damasocl is doing right now... a diversion from my abstracts for a bit...