ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Piel / Skin

Piel / Skin

Tracing image + felt pen + One layer.
    I think there is no problem to publish in this gallery ...

Imagen de calcado + Marcador + Una capa.
    Creo que no hay inconvenientes para publicarla en esta galería...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Looks to me like a skin colored bathing suit right?? Jokes aside, I do love the uses for that tracing layer, been toying around with it more and more lately, it's very handy for more quickly creating effects than those I would use in other software and I can't say I've seen such a tool in any other software I've used.

beautiful work again on this damasocl... Delofasht is right .. using the tracing image as a base is really cool, I use it even in my abstracts to "rework" certain areas or add more "brushwork" over an existing texture...

Anche questa bella signora è nel tuo giardino? Nata così sotto un cavolo? LOL

Also this pretty lady is in Your garden? Born this way under a vabbage? LOL

Actually the story on a birth under a cabbage or by stork delivery are two of the past lies for little children before parents got comfortable to tell the real and whole story of how we use to multiply (and in these days such a story got far more complicate to explain indeed with more and more fancy alleged rights, any kind of business about procuring bits and pieces for birth and any candidate parental teams absolute wishes to get a baby anyway)
    Last edited by Caesar; 05-07-2015 at 10:06 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gracias por los comentarios!!!
    En realidad, y como le dicho otras veces, me encanta, me gusta, experimentar con las herramientas del programa.
    Ayuda mucho a esto, el hecho de qye en la actualidada dispongo de más tiempo para experimentar...

Ceasar: la niña de la imagen es una foto de la web. Desgraciadamente, nunca he encontrado una dama en mi antejardín...

Thanks for the comments !!!
    In fact, and as I said before, I love, I like to experiment with the program's tools.
    It helps a lot to this the fact that now I have more time to experiment ...

Ceasar: the girl in the picture is a photo of the web. Unfortunately, I have never met a lady in my front yard ...
    Regards from Chile

Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    the girl in the picture is a photo of the web. Unfortunately, I have never met a lady in my front yard ...
    Well, I would certainly pay her to be in my yard. She looks like she would be well-suited to catching gophers. In fact, I think she's hearing one now. . . let's watch!

Fun painting naked women. I never tire of a beautiful female form. I suppose that means I'm both alive and heterosexual.

Nice work.

Bueno, ciertamente ella pagaría estar en mi patio. Ella se parece a ella sería muy adecuado para la captura de los topos. De hecho , creo que uno está oyendo ahora . . . vamos a ver!

Mujeres desnudas Diversión pintura. No me canso de una forma femenina hermosa. Supongo que eso significa que estoy vivo y heterosexual.

Buen trabajo.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Gracias D Akey...
    Regards from Chile