ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The popCorn machine (Video Experience)

Lightbulb The popCorn machine (Video Experience)

Hello,

I would like to present you a small experimental video it a mixte technique between cg and real stuffs, all digital paint have been done with ArtRage

[/RIGHT]
    You can follow my project onhttp://working-on-sunday.blogspot.co.nz/

While slightly disturbing, it was exceptionally well made. I thought the kid would rage at some point, but dang didn't expect the kicked off head, ouch. Needs a follow up where the kid puts the head back on and buys 'em more popcorn.

Once again, really well made. Keep up the great work.

I'm not sure why there haven't been more responses. It's wonderfully well made. The subject matter and story unfolding may not be everyone's cup of tea. But I much appreciate, as an experiment, the creative thinking, the connection to real irritations that get a bit under the skin, the artistry, and the assembly skill. There is wonderful work here.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Brilliant as ever. Very clever. Very fresh. May you make many, many films. . . and avoid the Dark Riders down there in NZ.

Such energy and dedication! It has to be a lot of work to do all this stuff.

Did you do the frog commercial? With the various links I assume you are Cirkus. Great timing and smooth animation on that one. Also, anybody who makes movies pivoting around dog piss has my beer. . . er. . . my vote. Strange ass story, but that's rather the point, isn't it. Hahaha.

Very cool cut out sheets and model work ups. And the integration with real and 2D is excellent. Really creates the illusion.

Again, Bravo!!!!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-02-2015 at 08:45 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream