ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Begonias

Begonias

I have been a bit busy lately. I have become a Great Grandmother . Well as I said to them - I've always been great . I feel really happy to have achieved this with the knowledge that there could be a few more yet. I always knew that getting married and having babies at a young age (as my eldest daughter also did) would have it's advantages. Still reasonably fit and able to baby sit if the occasion arises - being Great is even better that just the Grand in that respect however . I'd love to be able to paint a portrait of him but, by the time it was finished he'd probably be 21! and I could never do him justice

Anyway, here's my painting of the delicate begonia flowers. I used the airbrush, oils, chalk and pencil.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

These are some of my favourite flowers and your painting is true to them. Gorgeous painting!
    Cheers
    Maureen ❇

My Gallery

Hello then Vandra the Great lovely well done. And just love the colour of the Begonias

beautiful painting vandra the Great!...... congratulations on that it sounds like you have a large and wonderful family to have around you..

Congratulations

I have five grandchildren . The oldest it 21 and the youngest is 6. Nice painting as I love the color of these flowers.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. - Yes, I like vandra the Great

Grand children are fantastic Marilyn Anne. You out do me by one. I have four , and one great of course

Oh these are quite nice! Probably would do me good to do a floral for my wife in the oils she let me get, gonna go get some reference in the next day or two and do just that! Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks for your comments Delofasht, and I'm really happy and flattered to have given you that inspiration