ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: How do I display the Menu bar on IPad?

How do I display the Menu bar on IPad?

Not the painting tools, but the File-Edit-Tools-View-Help Menu bar.
    I cannot find the Menu bar or the Menu Pod that the on-line manual says should be there. For that matter, I can't find anything other than the painting tools: no Preferences Panel, no interface, no nothing.

I downloaded ArtRage two weeks ago, if that helps.

Thanks!

It sounds like you're looking at the ArtRage 4 manual, which is for the desktop (Mac/Windows) version. The iPad app has a menu bar along the bottom of the canvas, or various buttons in the gallery view, depending on what you're trying to do. The question mark in the middle of the menu bar in canvas view will open the manual for you.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

So - just to be sure I understand - there is no menu bar for the iPad? i guess that means there's no grid on the iPad? Darn- I really need a grid.
    Thanks!

I'm afraid that's correct. If you want to experiment with the features you've been looking at, try the ArtRage 4 demo: www.artrage.com/demos/

For the iPad, you could try importing a grid as a tracing image or layer from elsewhere.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!