ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From my Samsung Galaxy tab

From my Samsung Galaxy tab

My first dabble with AR on my android tab. Just an imaginary landscape. We are in Herzegovina at the moment and while the weather has been warm and sunny, it looks a bit like this today. There is still snow on the tops of the mountains.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samsung01_001.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	86301
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Exquisite! I love how you played with the textures to work the appearance of pines. Really works great! Well it just goes to show you that your art skills have been from the beginning very open to fresh ideas. Nice creative approach!

I have never used a Galaxy so I don't know if they're a pared down version of the full ArtRage program. But you would never know it (if so) from this. Looks great!

So, young lady, how goes it on your holiday travels? Are you loving it? Is the food good? Clearly the scenery is stunning. But how did you find mountain sheep to paint? I think I spy a few on that there far off mountainside. . .

Go Enug! Safe and joyous trip to you two!!!!

Last edited by D Akey; 04-25-2015 at 03:02 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

sounds like you have a great new toolset in the Galaxy and AR.. and a beautiful country to paint in as well... enjoy your trip and we expect some great landscapes June !..

June, this is beautiful, love the texture, have fun with your android

Thanks DA, Gary and Pat for looking and liking. I have a 10.5 screen on my android and although AR is pared down it still a wonderful painting app.

Bosnia-Herzegovina is a poor country but very beautiful. We are staying in a tourist village and the building industry is flourishing providing accommodation for the tourists. Here is a photo showing our village in Herzegovina in upper right. Pic taken from another village at the foot of the mountains.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150421_203808.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	496.9 KB 
ID:	86312  
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Wow. Modern times still. When I think of the word 'village' I think of someplace with old cottage buildings and cobblestone roads or at least dirt roads. This looks like it's all kind of blending together in a suburban crawl.

Anyway, quite an adventure as it's all fun with the right travel companion(s) and an electronic tablet.
    How cool is this where you can post pictures like this on your trip so the world can see what you're seeing. Astonishing. We take so much for granted nowadays, but man, that's all space age to me.

Hope you're having fun!!!! Come back soon!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

We visited here 18 yrs ago and it was mainly as you described then. There are still some of those poorer areas to be seenl. Expatriates returning home and the influx of tourists have brought about huge changes.

Flying from Split, Croatia, to Rome on Tuesday.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

June, thanks for sending picture, very nice of you, have a wonderful time and would love to see pics from Rome

I'll start a new thread in General Chat when I have some photos which might be of interest.☺
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Hi June good to hear from you ok Enjoy Rome keep an eye open for Caesar