ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help file in "ArtRage for Andriod" disappears when accessed

Help file in "ArtRage for Andriod" disappears when accessed

Hi,

I am new to this forum and have a technical question regarding the android version of ArtRage v1.0.84

Tablet: Samsung NOTE 8, model No. GT-5110 running Android 4.4.2, Build No. KOT49H.N5110XXDNE1

Software downloaded from Google Play April this year.

Accessing the help file after switch on shows the default screen, which is the data under the "General" tab.

If you access the help file again the data under the "General" tab has disappeared, but data under any other tab is still available.

Repeating the above again results in no data available under any tabs previously accessed.

Closing down ArtRage via the "Home" button then re-opening the software results in all the help files being available.

Anyone else having this problem.

It has been reported before here http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...e-Help-content So you aren't alone. We don't know why it's doing this, but we are looking into it (and knowing that it happened to you as well gives us a bit more data).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

For what it's worth.. I am running 1.0.64 and I don't have any problem. Should I NOT upgrade with this issue at hand?

D

Quote Originally Posted by BushcraftOnFire View Post
    For what it's worth.. I am running 1.0.64 and I don't have any problem. Should I NOT upgrade with this issue at hand?

D
    It's a very rare issue, and has also been reported in the version you currently have (the link I added above). So basically,go ahead and upgrade. *Even if* it does suddenly strike, you'll benefit from a range of bug fixes and tweaks.

And for anyone who needs to refer to the General help section frequently, and is suffering from this bug:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	help-general.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	234.2 KB 
ID:	86294
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!