ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Little Dragon's Tail (Contains nudity)

1. The Little Dragon's Tail (Contains nudity)

I haven't posted here in quite some time, so I thought I'd stop back in and post my latest painting. I've come a long way since I first started with ArtRage. And every time I use it, I can't help but find something new. The model is Masuimi Max.

BTW, there's a dragon hidden in the painting if you can find it (no, not the tattoo).

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheLittleDragon'sTail_1.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	86231

Exceptional painting and a quite cheeky pose (unless it's for a laxative product campaign LOL).
    I confess I can hardly find this kind of canvas or painting surface for my artworks. Probably it's a quite expensive stuff and certainly a little bit distracting fo an artist ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very well done, could you share a bit about how you go about doing tattoos on the skin? I'm always interested in other's techniques, especially when I'm less familiar with subject matter. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.