ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Silly (But Pertinent) Question

Silly (But Pertinent) Question

I have noticed a strange occurrence since I first installed AR...

When I move a layer up or down.. there is a "ghost image" (not sure how to explain it.. but it like there's an image under the layer (not below.. literally under it)) of a cat! Now I have never had this image in my AR.. not drawn it.. but it's always there. Is this something the AR developers have put in for fun? Or a placeholder of sorts?

David

I took a screenshot to show you what I mean...

You can see the layer I am moving.. and the cat left where the layer originally was (With green around it). So what's up with that? LOL!

No need to worry, that's just Ambient Designs mischievous cat, named Tycho. He probably just showed up to remind you to eat your greens.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I have never met Tycho but hope to one day. It's been many years and it's about time lol...

He visits me quite often - my house cats are becoming quite jealous! I use lots of layers and move them around, I think that's the secret.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Why is Tycho named Tycho? Is he named after the character in Margaret Mahy's The Catalogue of the Universe, by any chance?