ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strolling under the blossoms

Strolling under the blossoms

It's happened again! I'm sure I posted this but I don't see it anywhere so here goes once more.

I painted this a while back but wasn't happy with it - I dug it out yesterday and added a few things as well as some post processing, mainly sharpening and colour adjustment. I now like it well enough to post.

Name:  almond blossom.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  412.8 KB
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

Nice! I like this very much June.. great work

HI June Look Nice ok BUT to My eye's the seats look like single's ok : CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

Thanks David and Mr.Ploos - just an optical illusion - plenty of room for two to cuddle.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

That is what it is like

A nice visit to a spring park.

At first I would have thought of a bug-eye view, for strolling under the blossoms, but actually trees are full of them in this period and they're taller than us. Fine painting reminding some fin-de-siecle impressionist or pointilliste artpiece ... Is it Le Bois de Boulogne?
    I really love this marvellous outcome, dear friend!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Mr Ploos has a keen eye for the ladies and where to sit with 'em. . . Boot, Ol' MacPloos did no think that those seats were set up to have the ladies sitting in the gent's lap -- for free an' all. . . I mean for free discourse is what I mean to say. . .

'Tis a right romantic walk to be sure. And there are enough seats should there be any sudden need to catch your breath.

Lovely lovely! So are you guys hitting autumn down there? The timing of your seasons is rather surreal still to me, despite the internet bringing my awareness of that change up close and on my computer screen, and I have to keep calculating. This looks springtime to me with the blossoms on the trees.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Looks like a great place to have a stroll, June and it made me think of Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree with anyone else but me

Thanks Marilyn Anne, Caesar, Mr. Akey and Jean for your comments - always appreciated:-

DA the painting was started back in our Spring - however, our Autumn weather at the moment is like a northern Spring. We will be arriving in Rome next Friday and have been checking the weather as a guide to our packing. Very similar to here at present so makes the packing easy.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.