ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I have some doubts

I have some doubts

Well, I have in mind to buy a tablet, but while I have some questions.

The tablet that I have in mind is this model Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A-102 - 10.1 "- Atom Z3735F - 32-bit Windows 8.1 - 2 GB RAM - 32 GB SSD.

First, I wonder if it is compatible with Artrage.

And secondly, I want to know if the version I have is valid, or else must reacquire ArtRage for the tablet.

To answer your first question: yes, this tablet is compatible with ArtRage. I have the same tablet and can confirm ArtRage works great on it. As for your second question, it depends. Since you posted this in the iPad section, I'm assuming you use the iPad/iPhone version of ArtRage, and that version is not compatible with the Encore windows 8 tablet. However, if you have the desktop version of ArtRage then you can use that same license to download and use ArtRage on the Encore tablet. (I've seen some of your works in the forums but don't recall if you ever said what version of ArtRage you used.)

Your choices for running ArtRage on the Encore 2 tablet are:
    1) ArtRage Touch, which is an inexpensive version of ArtRage ($10 USD I think)
    2) Full version of ArtRage that you can purchase through the website (If you already have this then you're good to go)

If you are used to the ArtRage app on your iPad then you might be most comfortable with ArtRage Touch, which works very similarly. I prefer the full version of ArtRage on this tablet because some of the features I use are not available in the Touch version.

See a feature comparison of the different products here: http://www.artrage.com/product-comparison/

If you have questions about the tablet in general or performance scenarios when running ArtRage, let me know and I'll answer the best I can.

At this point I would not suggest ArtRage Touch for the Encore Write. We've had reports from two users of some unusual issues with that specific device and ArtRage Touch, but because Toshiba don't distribute those devices in New Zealand the company who wrote the product for us is having some trouble sourcing one for testing. Until that can be resolved I wouldn't suggest using Touch on that specific tablet.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Hello, well excuse me for lack of information, I am using version 3.5.5 desktop studio pro, formulating questions in this subforum is why I did not know where would fit better (if moderation think it should move the topic'll understand).

I am grateful for the information provided, and I have been of great help to decide on the purchase, we keep you informed.
    Thank you very much, greetings.