ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sorry i made you bleu

Sorry i made you bleu

i was looking at my latest image with clouds and i tought to give it a other try,diff sky,diff bottom piece.Hope you like it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Clouds really are fun to paint aren't they? Good job on them. I am working pn understanding the what and why clouds are the way they are right now. Like how the atmosphere seems to flatten them on the bittoms like some sort of invisible barrier and why that happens and how light filters through then and such. It is interesting if tricky to understand.

- Delo

WoooHoooo!!!!!! Kowabunga Dude!!!! Surfs up. . . er. . . Better yet, a great day for waterskiing. . .

I really like the effect that you got in the sky! Excellent work. I can see that Mr. Pinkney's tutorials did not go unnoticed.

Go man go!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

thank you sir ,and indeed these tuts come quit handy i should say

Rondo, nice painting and I get the feeling that a storm is blowing in

thank you justjean......just put my other clouds piece next to it and you have it lol