ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Still In The Park.

Still In The Park.

More glitter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Apples 1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	420.1 KB 
ID:	86082  

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Love it. You know, I love the way that some pets tell jokes. I have cats who definitely have senses of humor. And I can bust them on trying to pull a fast one on me. And they don't laugh in a recognizable way, say like a monkey or human. But nonetheless, it is a little bit of a twinkle in their eye, and a little bit too much coincidence in what they've done that makes me suspect there's a whole lot more depth to their world than I'm ever aware of.

So this doggie is not so big on fruit for eating, but would love to play fetch with it. We sometimes say that when the world presents you with lemons, make lemonade. Fido there could well be saying, when a tree presents you with otherwise pointless objects, toss them around a bit, that's the ticket! . . . Hey, Where you going????? Wait up!!!!!!! At least you could mark your territory. . . Ach, me poor mate, 'e's missin' so mooch oota life. . .

Last edited by D Akey; 04-09-2015 at 08:11 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Looking great man as always! Remember me lol I'm back