Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colouring for adults

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post

Looking at some of these patterns for coloring, I think some of them would make excellent patterns for canvases. Going to try some of them

Coloring for adults

Very nice app for iPad users - download the free Pigment app

If coloring books is your hobby i recommend nice phone app, i've found it ystrday - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oringforadults.
    Is very nice way to be relaxed... colouring is great!

Hi guys! I want to know the techniques of adult coloring. Can anyone help me? I am very excited for coloring pages because it is a stress reliever activity for children and adults. So i am on the search for various topics as kids coloring, mermaid coloring, Dragon Eye painting and much more.

My sister in law does this kind of stuff. She is very kind on the inside but extremely GRUFF on the outside and people fear her. She has a lot on her shoulders and I admire her greatly. This is not my kind of thing but I have a great appreciation for it. Check out the artist Kirby Rosales. He has new books for coloring that just came out if you are itching for something challenging, different and definitely beautiful. Glad to see so many responses on this thread. I thought this forum was a ghost town.:-)

It's a great activity for killing time, getting your head together and being productive. Also it's a nice opportunity to create time for listening to the music.. I can't get round to listening to the music since I got a job. Either I'm too busy or too tired for it, although I was listening to the music all the time before. Now I've been staying in a small village in Spain for a while and it's quite boring in here, therefore I'm colouring all the time. Apparently I will not be able to return back in the near future until I find a commercial property in Costa Blanca for my company so when I return back I will have a lot of nice paintings

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Colouring for adults hobby is a BIG thing at the moment, not just for kids. A stress reliever and art therapy and a way of getting off the computer and trying something a bit more tactile. Ironically, I am attempting my own colouring in; this image is from the famous 'The Secret Garden' which is all the 'rage' at the moment. Generally it is a paper pencil pastime. But, I thought I would have a go in Artrage, it's quite addictive.
    Oh, that is a nice image!

Hello all! I'm trying to find different avenues to promote my first coloring book! It's called Unique Mandalas: A Coloring Book for the Imagination. It's available now on Amazon. It's not a book of typical Mandalas that you see. If you would like to check it out do a search on Amazon for Unique Mandalas. It's by Ryan Lee Folkestad. Thank you

The picture is so emotional, and if you love adult coloring please visit my site: coloringonly.com/category/adult to find more pics.