Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colouring for adults

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Colouring for adults hobby is a BIG thing at the moment, not just for kids. A stress reliever and art therapy and a way of getting off the computer and trying something a bit more tactile. Ironically, I am attempting my own colouring in; this image is from the famous 'The Secret Garden' which is all the 'rage' at the moment. Generally it is a paper pencil pastime. But, I thought I would have a go in Artrage, it's quite addictive.
    Oh, that is a nice image! But good to know, that this is trendy, as my cousin is working on a website with such coloring submittals herself atm.
    If someone is interested, I will post the link when she is ready and the site is online.

I myself was evil and took some images from the Simon's Cat books for coloring

They have a lot of very detailed nice sketches:

Name:  poster-book-cover-jacket-design-designer-mark-ecob-uk-england-britain-british-london-frome.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  229.1 KB

It will take ages before I will be ready
    Kunst muss nicht immer kompliziert sein!

Quote Originally Posted by narf View Post
    Oh, that is a nice image! But good to know, that this is trendy, as my cousin is working on a website with such coloring submittals herself atm.
    If someone is interested, I will post the link when she is ready and the site is online.

I myself was evil and took some images from the Simon's Cat books for coloring

They have a lot of very detailed nice sketches:

Name:  poster-book-cover-jacket-design-designer-mark-ecob-uk-england-britain-british-london-frome.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  229.1 KB

It will take ages before I will be ready
    I love that! I know a friend who is mad on cats who likes adult coloring thanks for the heads up and please add a link to your cousins webby.

Colouring for adults hobby is a BIG thing at the moment, not just for kids. A stress reliever and art therapy and a way of getting off the computer and trying something a bit more tactile. Ironically, I am attempting my own colouring in; this image is from the famous 'The Secret Garden' which is all the 'rage' at the moment. Generally it is a paper pencil pastime. But, I thought I would have a go in Artrage, it's quite addictive.
    I am still trying to find the time to do what I like doing,and that is just paint, but, I do like what you are doing. Interesting :>)

Oh, that is a nice image!

Hello all! I'm trying to find different avenues to promote my first coloring book! It's called Unique Mandalas: A Coloring Book for the Imagination. It's available now on Amazon. It's not a book of typical Mandalas that you see. If you would like to check it out do a search on Amazon for Unique Mandalas. It's by Ryan Lee Folkestad. Thank you

The picture is so emotional, and if you love adult coloring please visit my site: coloringonly.com/category/adult to find more pics.