Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colouring for adults

Ho ho, that's cool!

... and the best ones will eventually be tattoed also on some of the most whimsical sport champions bodies, provided You may still spot the few ones who have at least some parts tatto-free. They like very much exhibiting childish/ youngsters drawings to feel like fake tribal warriors or weird world maps (doubtfully as living bodyart masterpieces I hope). LOL I remember that in the old times only sailors and convicts were tattoed, in our western world at least .....
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-15-2015 at 09:04 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Went to the Art Gallery lately and in the bookshop there were lovely colouring-in books. One was Mindfulness plus a whole bunch of others, seems to be the rage:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mindfulnes.../dp/1615192824

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Min.../9780752265629

My sister used to colour adult colouring-in books - landscapes, cities, etc., when I was a kid. Special memories, she did beautiful work.

Oooooh, serious fun here.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Oh nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Colouring for adults hobby is a BIG thing at the moment, not just for kids. A stress reliever and art therapy and a way of getting off the computer and trying something a bit more tactile. Ironically, I am attempting my own colouring in; this image is from the famous 'The Secret Garden' which is all the 'rage' at the moment. Generally it is a paper pencil pastime. But, I thought I would have a go in Artrage, it's quite addictive.
    Oh, that is a nice image! But good to know, that this is trendy, as my cousin is working on a website with such coloring submittals herself atm.
    If someone is interested, I will post the link when she is ready and the site is online.

I myself was evil and took some images from the Simon's Cat books for coloring

They have a lot of very detailed nice sketches:

Name:  poster-book-cover-jacket-design-designer-mark-ecob-uk-england-britain-british-london-frome.jpg
Views: 1280
Size:  229.1 KB

It will take ages before I will be ready
    Kunst muss nicht immer kompliziert sein!

We are lucky

Quote Originally Posted by hildee View Post
    Went to the Art Gallery lately and in the bookshop there were lovely colouring-in books. One was Mindfulness plus a whole bunch of others, seems to be the rage:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Mindfulnes.../dp/1615192824

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Min.../9780752265629

My sister used to colour adult colouring-in books - landscapes, cities, etc., when I was a kid. Special memories, she did beautiful work.
    We are lucky here in Germany as there is a publisher who provides a lot of very cheap but high quality coloring books for kids.
    I alway buy them for my little nephew and niece. The outlines have many details.

They have stuff of adults too: http://paletti-design.de/Kindermalbu...eite-1515.html

Wow, what a great project. Making your own coloring pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by narf View Post
    Oh, that is a nice image! But good to know, that this is trendy, as my cousin is working on a website with such coloring submittals herself atm.
    If someone is interested, I will post the link when she is ready and the site is online.

I myself was evil and took some images from the Simon's Cat books for coloring

They have a lot of very detailed nice sketches:

Name:  poster-book-cover-jacket-design-designer-mark-ecob-uk-england-britain-british-london-frome.jpg
Views: 1280
Size:  229.1 KB

It will take ages before I will be ready
    I love that! I know a friend who is mad on cats who likes adult coloring thanks for the heads up and please add a link to your cousins webby.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Colouring for adults hobby is a BIG thing at the moment, not just for kids. A stress reliever and art therapy and a way of getting off the computer and trying something a bit more tactile. Ironically, I am attempting my own colouring in; this image is from the famous 'The Secret Garden' which is all the 'rage' at the moment. Generally it is a paper pencil pastime. But, I thought I would have a go in Artrage, it's quite addictive.
    I am still trying to find the time to do what I like doing,and that is just paint, but, I do like what you are doing. Interesting :>)

deleted because of double

deleted because of double answer
    Last edited by narf; 08-23-2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: double answer