I would love to be able to set a hotkey to pick the color directly under my pointer without having to hold Alt and tap down with my stylus or mouse button to pick it. Just hover, tap hotkey = color picked and ready to paint with.

It is a feature I've never seen in any program as of yet and so subtle and simple a thing that will save more time for me than any other possible thing. (number of times I load a brush with a new color while painting X the fractions of a second to do 3 actions to pick the color I want instead of 1)

A couple other interesting features I'd love to see would be a Gradient Mapping feature where the Gradient scale is applied to the information in the layer or selection based on it's value scale from black to white/transparent = to colors chosen in the gradient bucket, preferably with the ability to have it on a separate layer for adjusting it to different modes . Lastly I'd love to have a Histogram and Curves adjustment tool (for multiple channels) Those 2 tools would make me almost not ever need any other program, currently have to open images in other programs to check this kind of information, which I don't need often so I don't want it up front but I'd love it be something I could set up to be usable if I should need it. Both these features could be buried in a Filters folder or something as I rarely if ever need them for the kind of work that I do.

As I think of more things I'd like to see I'll list them in thread.

- Delo