Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Oil Brush Presets

Having AR in Workbench mode wouldn't have any effect as I am not using my AR window when I'm running scripts - I'm seeing yours and I can't make any alterations while the script is running.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

It makes a difference for me when I run them. Try it, change the mode then run the script. Still going to have the reference window I assume though. :/ Will have to fix it somehow if I can.

Thanks Delo, these are a great little set of brushes, so expect to see traces of them in subsequent abstracts !

4. Thank you!

Regards,

Philippe

You are most welcome guys. I've recently been toying with some of the settings, if I can get them tuned just right I will release an update for my brushes reflecting the newer setting while having the same general effect, the difference will be in their handling as you build up through the layers if using my approach (and thus why I have them numbered). The newer settings seem to be a bit more forgiving to me, but until I know they are working the way I want for each layer I am reluctant to post them, need to make sure they flow just right. Going to finish my current painting that I'm using to test the new settings (Approaching Harbor), when it's done if I like everything I will update the files here and on my DA site for everyone.

Really very useful and nice to use. I'm looking forward to seeing your future presets. Thank you for sharing your marvels.
    Windows 10 - Surface
    ArtRage Studio Pro... ArtRage 7.1.3
    Draw and paint with a simple corded mouse.
    My gallery: https://www.pinterest.fr/cb6973/les-...de-christelle/

Thank you, I love these brushes,

Claudine & swansong, you are most welcome. I hope they help with your paintings

Can you teach me how to open a file .prs?... please.-
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    Can you teach me how to open a file .prs?... please.-
    You don't open the file directly, what you do is you tell ArtRage to look at it for the settings. You either:

1) Save the .prs file into the correct Presets folder under Documents > ArtRage Paintings > Custom Content

2) Open ArtRage 4, go to the correct tool, > Presets > menu > Import Presets to Collection > browse for the .prs file.