Thread: Spray On Foliage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Is there anything i could adjust here, that would set the spray to have less of a range of dark to light?
    I find the dark leaves are too dark and saturated for what im trying to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by jman0war View Post
    Is there anything i could adjust here, that would set the spray to have less of a range of dark to light?
    I find the dark leaves are too dark and saturated for what im trying to achieve.
    Tool Settings > Spray Variation button > Clear the 'Luminance' value in the Random column. This will set it to use the default luminance (brightness) all the time.

Extra tweaking:

- Change the random value to a negative, it will make it lighter than the default randomly
    - Reduce the size of the value for a smaller range of options
    - Add a negative value in the Base column next to it (first column) to lower the default value for all strokes (and then keep, edit, or remove the Random one as you choose).

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Tool Settings > Spray Variation button > Clear the 'Luminance' value in the Random column. This will set it to use the default luminance (brightness) all the time.

Extra tweaking:

- Change the random value to a negative, it will make it lighter than the default randomly
    - Reduce the size of the value for a smaller range of options
    - Add a negative value in the Base column next to it (first column) to lower the default value for all strokes (and then keep, edit, or remove the Random one as you choose).
    Thanks for the tip!
    I'm saving that out to remember it.