ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Meet the painter Fernando Vicente (Watch, strong images)

Unhappy Meet the painter Fernando Vicente (Watch, strong images)

https://www.google.it/search?q=ferna...ml%3B571%3B530

Maybe a quite strong message to face, but at least this may still be within the art boundaries in my opinion, certainly not the macabre and outrageous pseudo-art of Body Worlds exhibitions so trendy, with all those plastinated corpses. I can appreciate contemporary art inventions and extremes in most cases, but I wouldn't call art mummies artpieces (other than for their technical skills and purposes, but only with reference to the ancient ones), certainly not if You show modern ones changing their pose from the usual dignified dormant one to play as grotesque puppets.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Reaching for an analogy, were this Star Trek, I'd say the transporter room needs an overhaul. Or, maybe his parents wanted him to become a doctor but the merry go round broke down.

I had a really long reply but I think it was not unlike your comments so I deleted it. Not my thing at all.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

LOL Thank You, dear D Akey for your funny comment and I'm glad we share a perplexity towards some easy and merely trasgressive propositions.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Too in your face (no pun intended), but the style is interesting.