Hi people,

I just bought Art Rage 4 and have updated it to 4.5.4(the latest available version). I'm using it in 64-bit mode, on a Windows 8.1, Surface Pro 3.

My problem is the following:

I can draw perfectly with my digitizer pen, no problems there. But as soon as I want to change tool settings, like Thinner density, pressure etc., my pen or artrage doesn't react to my pen's inputs anymore on the dialogue box. When I click on the canvas again, there appear little white circles on the spots I clicked with my pen just seconds ago.

I can't scroll down the dialogue box with my pen, can't select anything properly(it marks sometimes, but doesn't click it, when I move sliders, the slide movement happens only when I click on the canvas. It's like it's queueing my input order from the surface pen when I'm in those dialogue boxes(brush options, presets) and executes them when I leave the dialogue area.

I tried changing input options, precise, wintab, did try all combinations, didn't change much.

It's annoying and slows my workflow. I saw people using the Surface Pen on the Surface Pro 3 without any problems in ArtRage, so I wonder what's up with my setup.

Thanks for the help in advance.

PS: Here is a vid of the problem in action. I'm using a german version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nD7hi90AQc