ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Flower Stencil Pack

Flower Stencil Pack

I figured since ArtRage has given me so much, I would return the favor. Here is the first of many stencil packs I am creating. It's a set of seven stencils, all flowers. They're part of a membership package on my website, but you guys get them free as a wonderful thank you for all that I've learned on here over the past year and a half.

The below is an example of one of the stencils in use. I used 4 colors on the airbrush tool over the stencil to create this piece.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flower Image.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	237.3 KB 
ID:	85686

DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE
    Terry Dana Jachimiak II

Thank you ThtrProf
    From your example image above, this is a swell package!

I tried downloading it, but it didn't work for me (sorry I don't remember exactly what it was that didn't work, it was a couple of days ago, as soon as you had posted it). So I'm wondering if anyone else managed to get it without problem?

Thanks ThtrProf. I have downloaded them. They look great.
    Rachelle, I just clicked the no thanks link at the bottom of the dropbox box and downloaded to my PC. I so use dropbox but I like to keep all of my AR resources together on my PC.