ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Optimizing ArtRage on a Surface Pro 3

Optimizing ArtRage on a Surface Pro 3

I've been using ArtRage on my Surface Pro 3 and I like it a lot so far. It's not as smooth and responsive as ArtRage is on a Wacom but it works well for the most part. I have a few problems with unwanted dots and marks when I'm using the digitizer pen and my hand touches the screen. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get the most out of the program on the Pro 3? Are there any settings or preferences I should be changing?

i can't offer any help on that, but was wondering of you ever run into periodic lack of responsiveness in the app? like when using brushes sometimes, it'll just not do anything, i can move the cursor around, click on another tool or color, but nothing happens for several seconds. i think there's another process taking up cpu, but switching over to the task manager doesn't show a consistent cpu hog.