ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Congrats to gxhpainter, on the artist feature!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    Posts
    237

    Thumbs up Congrats to gxhpainter, on the artist feature!

    Bravo Gary!

    I just read your fresh-off-the-press interview in the Featured Artists section, here:

    http://www.artrage.com/featured-artists/

    Very happy for you, and much amazed at your art magnifique.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Huntsville, On., Canada
    Posts
    5,356
    Congratulations to all the wonderful ArtRage painters showcased there

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle View Post
    Bravo Gary!

    I just read your fresh-off-the-press interview in the Featured Artists section, here:

    http://www.artrage.com/featured-artists/

    Very happy for you, and much amazed at your art magnifique.

    Thanks Rachelle, it is a big honor to be selected by Hannah for the article.

    Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Congratulations to all the wonderful ArtRage painters showcased there
    Thanks justjean...I totally agree

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Very impressive! Nice variety, all looking very high end, just in time for you having time with which to pursue it in a big way. Go man go!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,004
    Yessss! Congrats from me too Gary - some paintings there I hadn't seen before. All wonderful.
    June.

    Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

    http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Very impressive! Nice variety, all looking very high end, just in time for you having time with which to pursue it in a big way. Go man go!!!!!!!
    Thanks so much D Akey, you are and have been a great resource for me, pushing me to improve and supporting with great dialogs I thought about naming you directly in the article but thought I should respect your privacy on that... anyway I OWE you a bunch my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Yessss! Congrats from me too Gary - some paintings there I hadn't seen before. All wonderful.
    Thanks June , glad you found a couple of new ones!...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Thanks so much D Akey, you are and have been a great resource for me, pushing me to improve and supporting with great dialogs I thought about naming you directly in the article but thought I should respect your privacy on that... anyway I OWE you a bunch my friend.
    Not at all. Well done you. It's been a great pleasure watching you evolve your vision(s). Now, in the immortal words of a previous supervisor, "Get to work. You aren't producin'." I'm exorcising his dulcet tones to help impel you on your merry way in productivity to keep your numbers up. Think just because you're retiring you're no longer bent beneath the wheel? Nay lad. Now quit your retirement lollygagging and stick your proboscis to the grindstone. . . or use a hankie, which is the way of my people. Again congrats.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Not at all. Well done you. It's been a great pleasure watching you evolve your vision(s). Now, in the immortal words of a previous supervisor, "Get to work. You aren't producin'." I'm exorcising his dulcet tones to help impel you on your merry way in productivity to keep your numbers up. Think just because you're retiring you're no longer bent beneath the wheel? Nay lad. Now quit your retirement lollygagging and stick your proboscis to the grindstone. . . or use a hankie, which is the way of my people. Again congrats.
    That's right. There's a mandatory minimum of 5 paintings a week, otherwise we come around and take ArtRage away.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

    This is not my signature.

    Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Darn right.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •