ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Lost the Help content

Unhappy Lost the Help content

I visualized it the first time I opened it, then I cannot see figures and words of the four help section anymore ... any idea of what happened and how I can restore it?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Happened to me once... i restarted the tablet and than worked fine
    I'm the happiest man in the world. I just don't know this, yet.

my gallery: http://members.artrage.com/gallery/32810

We've never encountered that. Can you try restarting, as Orkhan suggests?

If it shows up again, we'd like to know about it in case it's something we can fix.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Checked

Actually I restarted the tablet and pressed the Help.
    It showed help images and instructions again.
    I then went back to the sheet and entered the Help again immediately after. Once more, every section was blank.
    I've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab3, if this may be of some help to spot a possible bug connected to it instead than with Android code.
    Thank You for Your former reply (Orkhan too) and, in advance, to Your check and problem solving. I look forward and confidently to a possible solution not requiring to switch off and on the tablet, even if instructions are quite few and simple to learn by heart.

Hmmm. I can't get that here. Did you use the 'Close' button, or the back button on the tablet? Do you still get this if you start with a fresh canvas, or open a previously saved painting?
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    Hmmm. I can't get that here. Did you use the 'Close' button, or the back button on the tablet? Do you still get this if you start with a fresh canvas, or open a previously saved painting?
    Back button top left corner (actually didn't notice the close button) .... fresh canvas, apart from a possible casual sign undone ....

I'll possibly check more extensively and combinations and let you know.
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-13-2015 at 03:06 AM.

wrong place

how do i delete a post?
    Last edited by Orkhan; 02-13-2015 at 02:20 AM.
    I'm the happiest man in the world. I just don't know this, yet.

my gallery: http://members.artrage.com/gallery/32810

OK I made another attempts by restarting the tablet.
    The first time I open artrage it opens and works, but says: Application not licensed - Unable to validate license. Check if a network available. This doesn't appear again the second time I open AR. Either I press Retry or Exit upon reading the above and enter again this doesn't change the fact that AR works. It's curious that story of the license. I bought it through Google Play and paid it by means of Paypal.
    Anyway Help appears in all the four sections with everything in the first time I enter it.
    the following time nothig's in Help Sections, but the titles.
    I just wonder if it may be a matter of the free anti-virus I use or Google or whatever.
    Curiously now I found for the first and only that only the General section disappear, the other tree look OK.
    I pressed the back button and the Help again and all the three disappeared. It appears no more once again, whatever I do (apart from restarting the tablet).
    Nothing changes if I start a new painting istead than reopening, by default, the former one.

Well, I'm afraid I posed a real puzzle .... especially if You cannot get such a weird behaviour.