ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Direct Stylus suport

Direct Stylus suport

I couldn't find any info on the store listing so I thought I'd ask before jumping in and buying. Does the new Android app have support for Nvidia Direct Stylus input, if not are there any plans to add it? I was considering getting the app for my Tegra Note.

While we haven't tried using that stylus to test with, there's no reason it shouldn't work out of the box. We had a look over the specs, and it should be fully supported.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

OK, thanks Hannah.

Yes ArtRage works with Tegra Note 7 Stylus

Just to confirm I am currently using ArtRage with EVGA Tegra Note 7 Stylus it works well. No issues at all with this device.

Thanks OrdinaryUser, I meant to report back and mention that it does appear to work very well after I bought it but completely forgot

I have experienced a couple of odd crashes (bug reports sent), but I'm not sure if that's ArtRage or something else in the background causing trouble.