ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A Minor Colour Panel/Pod Bug

A Minor Colour Panel/Pod Bug

Clicking in the corner of this panel, where the two curved green lines are, should collapse it down to a small square Pod, same as it dose for the Tools panel on the other side of the screen. But on my Mac with AR4.5.3 nothing happens. Or so I thought!
    Actually it will collapse but you have to hit the very edge of the panel, right in the corner, bellow those two curved green lines to get it to work!
    Any chance of upping the target area to the same as the Tools Panel?
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

That does sound like a bug.

Just checking that we're talking about the same thing, when you click the area in the red circle below, it doesn't work?

Name:  colour pod.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  23.2 KB

What OS (e.g. 10.10?) and screen resolution do you have?
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

I am also on a mac, running Mavericks. Clicking anywhere in the corner area collapses the panel for me. Maybe it is a conflict with Yosemite? I'm not sure what OS Mark is running.

Yes, that's the spot. If you look really closely in my attached shot, that tiny red dot I've put in the corner is what I need to hit!
    My OS is 10.8.5. Screen res 1680 x 1050. If it's of interest in Studio Pro3.5.12 it's not a problem, works just fine.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 00.02.00.png
Views: 44
Size:  137.3 KB
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Could there be a calibration issue with the tablet and stylus?

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

Yeah, that does look like a calibration issue. Could you try going into the Wacom properties and see what the Mapping is currently set up as?
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

No, I don't think this is a tablet mapping issue…
    I see this with tablet, mouse and trackpad.
    The canvas on start up as you know fills the entire screen but if I push the canvas in 5 or 6mm visually on my 15" laptop screen it works just as it should.
    If I now start dragging the corner back so the canvas will fill the whole screen again, the target area starts to decrease the closer the canvas gets to filling the whole screen once more.
    The attached screenshot shows the canvas moved in from the screen edge to the point where the whole panel corner works properly.
    I should also note that at present my 22HD monitor is not working so I'm just on the laptop screen.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 10.05.58.png
Views: 34
Size:  162.4 KB
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff: