Page 91 of 122 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

Looks good to me! I like how you created a diffusion filter kind of effect and how you've basically sectioned the areas of the paintings based on the colors of the flowers in those areas. It's a nice way to integrate where they look like they belong together -- red, yellow and blue. Makes it feel more composed. Seems like a very effective way to keep it from being spotty. Nice solution and it feels harmonious.
    Last edited by D Akey; 02-01-2020 at 08:51 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks sir for your kind words! Shall try to improve further.
    Lifetime learner

Excelentes (como siempre) tus últimos trabajos, y siempre en tu particular estilo... Felicitaciones.!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Hi Drsk. ? Well to my old eyes they all look great. It doesn’t seem to matter what brush you use. As long it’s not your toothbrush

CIAO. `PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Drsk. ? Well to my old eyes they all look great. It doesn’t seem to matter what brush you use. As long it’s not your toothbrush

CIAO. `PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE
    Toothbrush, hahaha! Sir, on Artrage ipad version there are not many options for brushes, and foliage are particularly challanging to draw or paint. Im just managing with paint load, thinners and insta dry options provided there. And sir, your old eyes are serving you pretty well!
    Lifetime learner

Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    Excelentes (como siempre) tus últimos trabajos, y siempre en tu particular estilo... Felicitaciones.!!!
    gracias señor por alentarme siempre!
    Lifetime learner

More of snowfall!

Not giving up on snowfall, learning more and more of it! Any better? Seeking suggestions from all please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	170 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	98580  
    Lifetime learner

Good stuff, Doctor. I think it's working very well. Keep up the good work as the seasons change. Still winter for a bit, this is true. Any time you want to conjure up a season on canvas, it's yours to do. If the heat of summer ever gets you down, remember your winter chops and make it winter.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very nice!

My only real suggestion here is that I find the trunks a bit top heavy. It looks like somebody cut the tops off of all the trees revealing the trunks.

If there were more space at the top you could extend that lovely leaf colored zone and add more thin branches, but given the trees' positions in the composition I'd suggest covering the upper quarter or upper third of the trunks over with more leaf color to represent the canopy (blending and/or tapering the trunk into it), and adding some very faint and thin branches supporting the canopy.

What I like about this one is the abstraction. There are no individual leaves, but we see the masses of color which suggest the leaves which make it up.

Sir, you got it right, the green canopy should've gone up a little more! Good learning for me, thanks!
    Lifetime learner