Page 89 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

Thanks so much sir for all the encouragements!
    Lifetime learner

Sunset at beach

Have given it a try, using colours and shadows. Any good? Seeking suggestions from all please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	137 
Size:	267.7 KB 
ID:	98312  
    Lifetime learner

Beautiful, Doctor. Love the feel of the whole thing. I get the beauty of the sunset where the pair is enveloped in the rich colors of the sunset. The boats sailing out give a metaphoric impression as well.

Season's Greetings to you and yours!!!! May you have many years of rich color and companionship with your family.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks a million sir, wish me all the luck so that I continue to treat the poor patients and at the same time, continue to learn this fascinating art of painting!
    Lifetime learner

Bellísimo!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

jesus Christ that's Fantastic Doc Made me fall out of my armchair which as you can imagine takes a lot o doing and the

worst part is getting back up with the aid of my two walk sticks

Thanks sir! sei sempre stato incoraggiante!
    Last edited by Drskmishra; 12-28-2019 at 05:15 AM.
    Lifetime learner

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    jesus Christ that's Fantastic Doc Made me fall out of my armchair which as you can imagine takes a lot o doing and the

worst part is getting back up with the aid of my two walk sticks
    Thanks a million sir for taking a look at my painting! I can make out you are an exceptionally brave person and won't require much of support from your walking aids! Please regularly do your quadriceps exercises to keep your thigh muscles strong and protect you from falls, my humble advice as a professional!
    Lifetime learner

Snowfall

Have given it a try after observing several pictures and paintings. Shadows, trees without leaves and snow, added human figures as an afterthought! Any good? Seeking suggestions from all please, and greetings for the new year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	180 
Size:	352.8 KB 
ID:	98422  
    Lifetime learner

Overall it's quite nice. That river color seems more saturated than anything else and as a result it jumps a little. Personally I would have pulled in some of the adjacent colors. Speaking of that, snow tends to be reflective and the artist has the opportunity to pull some colors from the sky into the shadows.

Having said that, you have most everything you want there. If you wanted to play with painting over some of the shapes you already have the test wouldn't hurt anything if it's on layers. The composition is quite nice. It feels like winter, it is inviting. I think you have a lot working. Just if you wanted to try working with it to see what happens you might surprise yourself.

Very glad to see you're exploring the way people paint and trying it on for size. You're building your personal artistic tool set.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream