Page 71 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

Hi. I like. What l can see. Only. Whish. I could do the same. Go. Man. Go. CIAO. SLAINTE

Thanks sir for all the kind words, hope to improve more and more .
    Lifetime learner

I really like it too. A real stretch into a more painterly approach, where the palette is more limited and yet the forms read great. It's a very satisfying painting. Surely you must have not done this entirely from your head? If you did you have an amazing visual memory.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I really like it too. A real stretch into a more painterly approach, where the palette is more limited and yet the forms read great. It's a very satisfying painting. Surely you must have not done this entirely from your head? If you did you have an amazing visual memory.
    Sir, have been seeing lots of paintings these days as per your earlier advice, in order to find a pattern in composition.So it's a mix of many landscapes, and not a particular scene and you rightly pointed out. It's going to take a long before I can freeze on a style of my own, a million years maybe!!!
    Lifetime learner

Autumn again

Have been trying to learn more and more, looking forward to suggestions from all please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	187 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	96484  
    Lifetime learner

Excelentes pinceladas... Las texturas: extraordinarias!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

The walk

Thanks sir, This is yet another attempt at doing foliage and shadows, seeking suggestions from all please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	161 
Size:	326.2 KB 
ID:	96534  
    Lifetime learner

Have to ask you the same question.

The last one looks like you were in a great hurry. Looks to me like an idea quickly scribbled down before you forgot. As a viewer I've nothing to comment on because you're off in your own creative world and I don't want to adversely influence your process.

The previous one looks like you cared about the degree of finish. I'm a little confused what to address because they are so different and in the latest one makes it appears like you're fishing around going over old techniques -- emphatically so like it's really is how you want to paint.

Since we've discussed it in the past when you were using this technique, and since I don't understand what is your purpose doing so, I can only really observe.

Have fun though.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sir, my learning process is going through steep curve, gradually trying to work on basic techniques. Which is why i keep asking everyone if I'm anywhere near the mark. Your words of encouragement always inspire me! Hope to improve further, thanks sir!
    Lifetime learner

Still cheering you on. Go for it!