Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

Quote Originally Posted by Shaer View Post
    This is so nice ! Thanks !
    Thanks for paying attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drskmishra View Post
    Sir, thanks again for your suggestions. Went to the link and found a lot to read and assimilate. Will take time to go through. Subdividing the frame is what I need to implement. Control of brushes is something I have to learn. Painting foliage with wide comb like brush is a challenge, how do you do it in Artrage? Thanks once again for looking at my unprofessional stuff!
    Wide comb brush? Not sure what that is, but there are lots of brushes with various settings. If there has ever been regular requests for features, brushes is one that is very common to have requested. And of course, there are lots of them downloadable from users as well.

The other thing you could try where there is a lot of flexibility is stickers.

Be patient. There's is an endless world of art styles and ideas and tools and tricks. People have been painting since we were all in caves, and that's just what we know about. And there will be new things coming that have not yet been discovered. You may be one of the ones to show us all something new. Take it a little at a time. Proficiency comes with experience, it's not an end point. Just enjoy the journey. Art is a vast landscape to navigate.

You'll see countless ways to paint trees, I guarantee it. Pick what you like and start imitating it. Or look up a tutorial and try it on for size.

There are no wrong answers. All I can do is point you generally in the direction I know. Others have their ways. All are valid.

Enjoy! And I look forward to seeing what you do. You are off to a great start.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Drskmishra

Your studio (here) is such a warm generous space to visit, with many returns. It's wonderful to see your eagerness and passion. Thank you for opening your door to us.

Welcome to the group Looks like your having a great time with your ArtRage adventure

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Welcome to the group Looks like your having a great time with your ArtRage adventure
    Thanks all the senior members. Taking liberty to post another one, trying to incorporate suggestions on composition and all. Could not download stickers as advised, used pencil instead. Honest opinions please.

Quote Originally Posted by Drskmishra View Post
    Thanks all the senior members. Taking liberty to post another one, trying to incorporate suggestions on composition and all. Could not download stickers as advised, used pencil instead. Honest opinions please.
    Forests as I see them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	294.8 KB 
ID:	85532  

Wow! Great! Nice big jump forward! Makes me want to dive in. I look forward to many more like this and different, wherever the mood takes you.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Wow! Great! Nice big jump forward! Makes me want to dive in. I look forward to many more like this and different, wherever the mood takes you.
    Thanks, sir for your modesty. Shall try to improve further.

Foliage

After a gap, back again. Learning to do foliage. Shading and all. How bad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	308.6 KB 
ID:	85649  

Yep, definitely, always pleasant to visit here. Very nice view!

Your colors are smashing! so much Sun in these two recent paintings.