Page 26 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

Something new for you, eh? More of an impasto look. I like it.

Might want to change up your brushes here and there. Nothing wrong with a chiseled look, but it's another tool you can select, like picking a particular golf club based on the range you're looking to hit. The association I personally have, based on having worked in advertising, if that sharp edges look like the kind of mark that one gets using chiseled markers. So it takes on a sort of presentation comp feel, at least in the areas it's applied.

One would never see markers and oil paint in the same pic owing to marker comps need to be ready immediately as a quick visualization tool, while oil usually needs drying time -- even if markers could be used over oil which probably wouldn't take owing to the mismatch of chemistry. In digital, everything works with everything else, so that's not an issue anymore. But it's how I see it based on traditional mediums and where each is used. . . in the past.

Anyway, this is a pretty nice impressionist kind of painting. A world to explore if you like that look.

Despite my digression about the materials, I really like this last painting.

Good stuff!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sir, digital format allows me to imagine and paint using any tools. I'm happy you like whatever I paint, thanks for your kindness.

Waterfall

These waterfalls swell up during rainy season and look beautiful with all the greeneries around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	264.5 KB 
ID:	87316  

Landscape. Greeneries, stream and rocks under water. Comments and suggestions from all please.

Views:	163 
Size:	264.1 KB 
ID:	87348  

Very good work you are a professional fantastic painting
    Visit my website here

Thanks, I was never formally trained in painting but have been following advice from senior painters of this amazing forum. Each one has been very encouraging to whatever I attempt to paint.

The beach and underwater rocks, comments and suggestions from all please.

Views:	165 
Size:	247.1 KB 
ID:	87368  

Easy to be encouraging when one is clearly so enthusiastic about painting. Very spirited. Good stuff!

So are you able to get out of bed yet? Hope you're feeling better.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks sir for the encouragement. Out of bed, yes, with crutches I'm allowed to walk now. Maybe another 2months.

Sal forest

Sal trees are typical of my area and these forests cover most of outskirts. The trees are tall, slender with large leaves. These leaves are collected by natives, dried and sewn together to make disposable plates for community feasts. Have tried to depict most of details, request all seniors to please have a look and give valuable suggestions.

Views:	168 
Size:	275.9 KB 
ID:	87382