Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

Cada nueva pintura que nos muestras, refleja tu maestría en el manejo del color y la atmósfera...

Each new painting that you show reflects your mastery in the color management and atmosphere ...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Thanks for the kind words, sir.

Looking good! Orchestrated with a flavor like music.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks, sir. Trying to follow advice from you all.

Countryside streams swell up in rainy season in my area, dirt roads are typically grass covered and lead to small villages, green all around. Suggestions please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	246.1 KB 
ID:	86947  

Sunset down the hilltop. Evenings are always beautiful in the outskirts of my small town. Invite suggestions from all please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	86963  

I like the lively green You used recently. I would only suggest you to check either the tonal composition (how appealing is the tonal shape/ structure from light to dark, i.e. looking at it in black and white by ovrlay blending a black superimposed layer in case) and the color composition, i.e. if there's at least that kind of contrast to separate the various elements in the composition. The painting before the last one, for instance, in my modest opinion doesn't show a clear focus on any subject, cannot drive or keep sight to specific parts and look very narrow range either tonally and colorwisely.
    Trying with a black and white tonal scheme first on a skecth may be useful to see if the outcome looks pleasant and interesting, once You trim the idea, then you may go on with the color and detailed version. Keep in mind how dark and which colors for shading and shadows.
    Check also on the color wheel which are the color schemes You would use (i.e. hue segments where You would find lighter and dark colors in the paintings) .
    Finally, before starting a painting, look at a varied gallery of paintings You like very much, they would unconsciously drive the right way when You are on the job!
    Take care and keep goin'!!!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Keep going, that's what I'm doing. I know it's a long way for me, but hope to improve every time. Thanks sir, for your continued guidance through my journey.

Another way in AR to see your painting in greyscale is Edit/Adjust Layer Colors - move the bottom of the three sliders (Color) all the way to the left. Keep up the good work.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

IPad doesn't have the option you mention, in fact it lacks many things it appears, like no fan brush, no stickers. Hope they provide it in future versions. Thanks for looking at my painting.