Page 82 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

I recommend that you set it aside and then look at it after at least a week with a fresh eye. The issues will become apparent to you.

What I see is that you are getting into other areas of the painting experience that come with having done a lot of it. The main one is that your mind is starting to get cluttered. When I backslide this much it usually means I am too tired and I'm not thinking clearly.

So my recommendation is to step back a bit.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Point taken sir, sure I'd observe more of paintings and try to learn! Thanks for the kind advice!
    Lifetime learner

Copper ware

Back after a break with this still life, reflections and all. Any better? Seeking suggestions from all please.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lifetime learner

Perspective's a bit weird, but the colors and surface look like a winner to me.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks, sir! Was trying to learn the surface and color, shall have to work more on the perspective!
    Lifetime learner

Las texturas son extraordinarias... Me parece muy original este estilo...Suerte!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Quote Originally Posted by damasocl View Post
    Las texturas son extraordinarias... Me parece muy original este estilo...Suerte!
    su aliento me ayuda siempre, gracias señor
    Lifetime learner

Highlands

Have tried to do some details on mountains, shadows and trees. Seeking suggestions from all please!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	163 
Size:	406.8 KB 
ID:	97767  
    Lifetime learner

Hi. drskmishra. Just love your colours ok. I can't comment. As your in the hands of the best. And I'm only a old Bodger
    Trying to paint myself. Ok. Will watch from afar. To see your progress. CIAO. Ploos. HASTA. lA. VISTA. SLAINTE

A thought: if you want to show depth, as one would probably want to when doing something realistic, you will see that the saturation diminishes and leans toward the sky color and the darks lighten far more than the foreground. That requires more paint mixing rather than repeating very similar colors throughout the painting. You have only a slight change from foreground into the picture, and the strokes are also rather similar. As an artist, you need to keep these balls in the air as you juggle a complex landscape.

Good try.