Looks a bit unclear in your painted description of the elements. The only thing that's clear are the humans. Interesting psychological portrait of the times I would venture to say.

Regarding suggestions as food for thought, I would have two:

1. Don't taint all your colors with a muddy gray-brown. It's interestingly the color you chose to paint the people with. Right now it's almost like that is seeping into your entire palette. The story for me in this painting is that people are going to the water almost in a sacramental way to cleanse and to be reborn. And the ocean and the sky are trying to cleanse them but it's a big job.

2. The rocks have a lot of action to them and not a lot of point to the marks. Without seeing the original source image if one exists outside your head, I would suggest that you look at the shapes in terms of forms, and to clarify the planes in an attractive way, with light assisting your forms.

Sometimes paintings reflect things that are below the conscious level and this may be one of them. In addition, focusing on clarifying and keeping the colors sharp can reinforce optimism like an affirmation. Just a thought.

Stay safe and persevere in the world, doctor.