Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

Monsoon brings great relief to us here. Its beauty all round. Thanks sir for seeing my work.

Quote Originally Posted by Drskmishra View Post
    Leaves. These violet red green large leaves grow in our locality in abundance during rains. Request all to please have a look.
    This is especially eye catching. The colors are wonderful.

Thanks. Shall try to improvise on it.

Thanks for encouraging me.

Dancing in the rains

Little girl dancing in puddle and enjoying rains. Rainy season continues to bring joy here. Request all to please have a look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	87260  

Where I grew up as a little fellow (maybe 5yo) we had rain and my mother could never figure how a guy I walked to and from school with was always very neat and tidy, whereas I would come home all muddy and soaked. She followed us one day and later told me that my friend would just step over the puddles while I on the other hand would jump and stomp in each puddle turning the rain into a playground -- which also explains why I would sometimes arrive home wearing one shoe or no shoes because they got sucked clean off my feet as I would walk through a muddy field. So she would send my dad out to backtrack until he found the shoes. The footprints were pretty easy to follow I should think because they formed holes in the mud lasted a year often times.

I really get your story in this picture. We never had water nearly this deep, but I so get this.

A nice story telling picture where I think we can all relate to the exuberance and harmony with nature. A school girl in the middle of class -- or perhaps she's the teacher in this one.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sir, I'm touched by your interpretation and your memories of childhood. We all have enjoyed our share of schooldays fun. Thanks looking at my work, I'm gradually coming round and hope to paint more in days to come.

Leaves

Another of those bright violet red long leaves in the shrubs that grow here aplenty during rainy season. Please have a look.

Views:	157 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	87279  

Landscape. Tried after sometime.

Views:	149 
Size:	257.3 KB 
ID:	87303