Page 19 of 122 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Drskmishra

The intensity of colors is certainly improved now!
    Some have a rich chroma some less though, but it also depends on the use of complementary and "colored" greys against more vivid hues.
    You may now also consider colors somehow complementary between enlightened parts and shadows of the same object. colors of the same object change not only tone (lighter or darker of the same hue), but also the hue to some extent. A darker or ligher tone is generally not just more or less pressure or thinner, or add sime white/ black. Shadows tend to contain both a darker value of the base color + some blue + some complementary color of the base one. A lighter tone has usually some yellow/ yellow ochre too with a lighter tone or some white ...
    You may try some mixing on the appropriate reference feature if you wish while you paint.
    You may excercise on some masters painting to get better mix I think.
    I'm glad You made big steps so far and You're very close to reach a a quite good level with your style. Keep confident and enthusiastic!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Sure some basic points, shall try to work on them. Your encouragement has been doing great for me. Thanks, sir.

Stream, trees and rocks. My locality is known for all this, forests, foliage and fresh air. Suggestions from all please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	86828  

thats looks beautiful... love those trees

Thanks for appreciation.

I admire the atmosphere you have achieved through the foliage...!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Thanks for your kind words, sir.

Nice stuff! I like them. I like the lighter touch. Sometimes it lets the image breathe. Painting impasto is also good in its own way. But if one gets a handle on watercolor, and all the fun stuff one can do with letting the paint talk and do its thing, it's a good dance between the artist and the materials.

Good stuff! You definitely created a mood of being enveloped by the forest in this latest one.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I'm hugely encouraged by your appreciation, let me see how I can improve further. One thing for sure, my confidence is gradually building up. Thanks all of you.

Beautiful works in your thread. My favorite is especially the "Sunset" one, very unique color palette I like