Page 113 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1216

Thread: Drskmishra

Great and fantastic landscapes congratulation Drskmishra
    Visit my website here

Thanks so much m'am for your encouraging words!
    Lifetime learner

Excellent seascape! I love the colors, and how dynamic it is. Your strokes are showing purpose where the strokes in the whole painting echo the theme of the curling waves.

You should be well pleased with this one. Keep going and progressing! You're doing fantastic.

I would have to guess things are looking brighter to you in general because while there's still turbulence, there's purity and it pays deference to the whole as well. And I see a strong ability to manage it all.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks sir for always being so encouraging, shall keep improving further! With our outpatient running regularly, getting to see more and more patients everyday, but covid is not yet over for sure. My humble suggestion for all would be to get vaccinated at the first opportunity. Thanks again sir!
    Lifetime learner

Spring colours

Learning to do bright colours of spring, shadows and foliage. Seek suggestions from all please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	105 
Size:	366.3 KB 
ID:	101414  
    Lifetime learner

Love it. I particularly like how you used the colors blocks as design shapes, thus creating a very pleasing relationship. I also love the image in that I'm pulled in and want to enjoy the walk. It's also got some very clear linear directional elements, horizontal and vertical with a nice lead in with that diagonal. The path is great, leading upward which feels like there's something down the way, almost like a meeting with a nature spirit or something.

I hope you like it too. I find it very pleasing and could see it hanging on the wall in an office to take my mind off my cares.

Good one Doctor. Stay vigilant and healthy.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks so much sir, looks like I'm on track! Trying my best to understand the process and ideas behind them while painting. Hope it gets better by the day. Yes, am taking care, the virus is alive and well and we're still nowhere close to the finishing line!
    Lifetime learner

This is super good, so realistic its like taking a walk in my own bush and stepping through the many different levels that exist there.

Thanks so much sir for being kind! Shall always look forward to your encouragement, thanks again.
    Lifetime learner

Sunset in Sydney

Tried painting this sunset at outskirts of Sydney, which is a delight to watch. Full of colours, the sky looks almost like a pellette spread with paints! Of course my work is nowhere close to it, just learning to get perspective, colours and shadows right! Seeking suggetions from all please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	330.0 KB 
ID:	101502  
    Lifetime learner