Something new for you, eh? More of an impasto look. I like it.

Might want to change up your brushes here and there. Nothing wrong with a chiseled look, but it's another tool you can select, like picking a particular golf club based on the range you're looking to hit. The association I personally have, based on having worked in advertising, if that sharp edges look like the kind of mark that one gets using chiseled markers. So it takes on a sort of presentation comp feel, at least in the areas it's applied.

One would never see markers and oil paint in the same pic owing to marker comps need to be ready immediately as a quick visualization tool, while oil usually needs drying time -- even if markers could be used over oil which probably wouldn't take owing to the mismatch of chemistry. In digital, everything works with everything else, so that's not an issue anymore. But it's how I see it based on traditional mediums and where each is used. . . in the past.

Anyway, this is a pretty nice impressionist kind of painting. A world to explore if you like that look.

Despite my digression about the materials, I really like this last painting.

Good stuff!