Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1216

Thread: Drskmishra

Thanks so much sir, this is rainy season here and rains being out the best of imaginations from you! Trying my best, thanks again sir!
    Lifetime learner

Cellphone

Just a quick one, reflections and shadows. Also with some hesitations, have bought the real painting stuff finally, acrylic paints, easel, canvas, brushes, the complete set! Not yet started though, trying to gather mental strenghth! Shall post if I'm finally able to do something for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	101850  
    Lifetime learner

On a rainy afternoon

Have given it try again, we're having massive rains here these days. Any good?

Views:	91 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	101936  
    Lifetime learner

The bus

Did it on canvas paper with real acrylic colours and brushes. Very challanging to mix real colours as against using ready made colours on digital format. Long way to go, i know!

Views:	85 
Size:	455.3 KB 
ID:	101944  
    Lifetime learner

Cada día más y excelentes obras...Felicitaciones...!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Hey Doctor! Just wanted to stop in and say I've always loved your enthusiasm and energy and I've so very much admired your heroic calling to help people.

Just letting you know I'm fine in case you were wondering considering what silence might indicate in these COVID times. But I'm good.

Anyway, I'll be poking my nose in from time to time but probably not posting too much. Your painting is a real blessing to you so keep up the process of reaching inside so you can see it again and again when the mood strikes.

Please stay well and KEEP PAINTING whether or not people post responses. That should not be what you're looking for in being so creative. Please yourself. Everything else is gravy.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Drskmishra
    I really like your work, they are real works of art that should be exhibited in a museum. thanks for posting.
    Visit my website here

Beautiful Work. Can't help agreeing with D Akey about the colour composition. If you were to put some red autumn colours on the left hand side it would make a great picture even better.
    An artist is someone who can see the hidden beauty of the world.
    http://kev2grey.co.uk

Beautiful Work. Can't help agreeing with D Akey about the colour composition. If you were to put some red autumn colours on the left hand side it would make a great picture even better.
    An artist is someone who can see the hidden beauty of the world.
    http://kev2grey.co.uk

Hills

Thanks all of you for your kind words, nice to know everyone is keeping well. Been trying to balance work with attempts to paint on real canvas now. Big challenge, must say! From readymade colours available on digital palette to making desired colours on real palette is very difficult, but I'm not giving up (perhaps due to my profession!). Have been trying small paintings with acrylic colours on hand made paper for last several weeks. Posting this one with some degree of confidence, plenty of shortcomings I'm sure! Need suggestions from all please. And yes, please get vaccinated and use masks with appropriate social distancing, the virus is here to stay, love it or hate it!

Name:	IMG_20211212_154809_HDR~2.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	265.8 KB 
ID:	102113  
    Lifetime learner