ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Love painting with stickers!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Love painting with stickers!

    thanks to Enug and others I have discovered how to import photoshop brushes as stickers and using them with some other art brush stickers managed this attempt. Hope you enjoy it.. I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tidal Surge.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	496.9 KB 
ID:	85244  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    2,108
    Okay, you're on a roll. Now, have a go at making your own sticker/brushes. Check out "The Theatre Professor" for some good info on the sticker spray panel. Check it out on YouTube. Interesting stuff.
    Last edited by Bobbi; 01-24-2015 at 01:48 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,004
    Wow! I can see you had a ball with the brushes and stickers. I have a folder with info I have garnered on sticker and brushes and here are links to some of the forum posts.

    http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...AR3-Studio-Pro

    http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...r-Spray-colour

    http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...-effects/page2

    http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...-sticker-spray
    June.

    Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

    http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Huntsville, On., Canada
    Posts
    5,356
    Lovely, bright and happy, Gary

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Jewel encrusted is what it feels like to me. Really nice effect. Love the colors and the composition is really nice as well. Don't know why but I kinda see this as a rich Turkish pasha's rhinestone cowboy vestment. Very opulent.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    Okay, you're on a roll. Now, have a go at making your own sticker/brushes. Check out "The Theatre Professor" for some good info on the sticker spray panel. Check it out on YouTube. Interesting stuff.
    Very good I will check it out. I was so happy with the kind of brush marks you can build up with stickers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Wow! I can see you had a ball with the brushes and stickers. I have a folder with info I have garnered on sticker and brushes and here are links to some of the forum posts.

    http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...AR3-Studio-Pro

    http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...r-Spray-colour

    http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...-effects/page2

    http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...-sticker-spray
    Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Lovely, bright and happy, Gary
    thanks Enug I will check out all your links, it is very exciting to discover this "new" area for me at least..

    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Jewel encrusted is what it feels like to me. Really nice effect. Love the colors and the composition is really nice as well. Don't know why but I kinda see this as a rich Turkish pasha's rhinestone cowboy vestment. Very opulent.
    D Akey your welcome to grab a bag or two of jewels I know they wouldn't be missed..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Huntsville, On., Canada
    Posts
    5,356
    Gary, you can have a ball with making your own stickers , here is one I did, nothing out of the ordinary but it was fun

    the basket is all made with one sticker using various sizes and colours (the two white things is the brush, one at full spray and the other 1/2 spray

    Name:  basket of apples.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  26.8 KB

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372

    Bright and fun

    Love the sparkle! The shapes are all so lively. I can tell you had a party!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,570
    Gary, great stuff and painting. Stickers are cool. Gonna have to check them out!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    Love the sparkle! The shapes are all so lively. I can tell you had a party!
    thanks Marilyn Anne !...

    Quote Originally Posted by jibes View Post
    Gary, great stuff and painting. Stickers are cool. Gonna have to check them out!
    They are cool , I kinda dismissed using them until I dug into them further after seeing what others had been doing. and found a whole section of ART Brushes! that can be used to create some amazing textures and brush marks..Then I read JUZ's article ( from a link by Enug ) on how to create your own brushes and I made a couple ... great fun!..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •