ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir

A fairly straight forward copy of the famous poster design, adapted to make a one off T-shirt for a friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moggie.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	85185  

Monsieur Moggie <---- I did a search. Is that a character from a children's book?

Anyway, I have that same cat in that same pose right at eye level to the right of me. I love it.

So are you quite snowed in then? I'm hearing you got a right proper highland Winter moment. Enough ta freeze yer 'aggis clean to tha bone. . .

That t-shirt will be deep under the layers of clothing somewhere and you'll get to see it after the Spring thaw no doubt.
    Last edited by D Akey; 01-21-2015 at 08:56 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Mr D Akey, it's all to do with ladies who knit and how they refer to their husbands.

As for the snow, were are by the coast, two coasts at that. So we rarely get large accumulations here, but there is a smattering here today, and the woodburning stove is lit.
    Last edited by fraser_paice; 01-21-2015 at 11:37 PM.

Cool kitty, nice bold composition.
    I'm not familiar with this knitter's vernacular; sounds intriguing...

Wonderful drawing and a style reminding a bit that of some past decades comics and cartoon, like Pink Panther for instance.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!