ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Alternative way to buy ArtRage to Android?

Alternative way to buy ArtRage to Android?

I begin my first post with a few questions.

So I stumbled upon videos of this app, and when I saw that it was avalibe for $4.99 for Android I couldn't help laugh.
    Great price, great app... but it wasn't on Play Store. Then I learned that it will be sometime during 2015. And it has been said so since 2013 according to some threads and posts.
    I went to the only place where I can buy it, Samsung GALAXY Apps. Now my problem is that it won't sell it to me.
    Samsung GALAXY Apps refuse to sell me this app becaus I live in Sweden.

Now, is there any way to buy the app without buying it from GALAXY Apps? I know there is direct links to apps, Humble Bundles uses them.
    I am willing to pay in any possible way just to not have to wait for it to come to Google Play.

Thanks!

The Android app only came out last October - we've been working on it since 2013. It was initially exclusive to Samsung, but will be on the Google Play Store very soon (we're working on it at the moment, so we should be able to announce a release data soon).

However..., this is the first we've heard of people in Sweden not being able to buy the app. It's more likely that you just need to update the store app on your phone (if it still says 'Samsung Apps' then it's out of date. Update it to 'GALAXY Apps' and restart the device).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    It was initially exclusive to Samsung, but will be on the Google Play Store very soon

However..., this is the first we've heard of people in Sweden not being able to buy the app. It's more likely that you just need to update the store app on your phone (if it still says 'Samsung Apps' then it's out of date. Update it to 'GALAXY Apps' and restart the device).
    The thing is that I have a Samsung GALAXY Note 8, but I started looking into it and finally found the tablet app.
    I was basing my information on the website. I feel so stupid right now.

Well, I guess it turned out fine in the end

Now I am going to enjoy this piece of art

Hurrah! We hope you enjoy using the app!
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!