ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Painting with pallette knife

Painting with pallette knife

My painting background was the Bob Ross style wet on wet. I haven't painted in years but since I'm now physically limited in what I can do want to get back to it - only on my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet instead of actual paints. I watch some ArtRage demos by The Theatre Professor including one in which he demonstrates one way of doing the Bob Ross style. Of course, he wasn't using the Android app. It appears that the Android version doesn't have the same capabilities, as in the ability to set the angle of the knife or to actually load the knife and use it to put paint on canvas. If that ability is present, please tell me how to utilize it. Thanks.

ArtRage for Android doesn't allow you to set the rotation, but it does allow you to load paint onto the palette knife.

Choose the Palette Knife then open the Settings menu (see image)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Android palette knife.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	315.6 KB 
ID:	85174

(ArtRage on your tablet may look more like the desktop version, but the same options are there).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Thanks for the info. I did find it based on your answer. I was expecting to find it under the wet setting.