ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage and Pogo connect 2 with ipad air

ArtRage and Pogo connect 2 with ipad air

Is the pogo connect 2 supported by ArtRage. I've seen on both your site and there site that it is but I can't get it working. Is there some secret? The Pogo Connect 2 does work in procreate with no problems. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
    Barb

Have you checked in the Settings App on your iPad that ArtRage is set to look for the Pogo Connect? You can locate an ArtRage entry in the list of apps down the left in the Settings app and you should be able to set iPad to look for the stylus there.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    Have you checked in the Settings App on your iPad that ArtRage is set to look for the Pogo Connect? You can locate an ArtRage entry in the list of apps down the left in the Settings app and you should be able to set iPad to look for the stylus there.
    Yes I have and I have also played with the settings on the Pogo Connect 2. The pogo 2 works because I have it working in other pressure sensitive painting applications. Also I am on the IPAD air (not Ipad air 2) the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by bryan944 View Post
    Yes I have and I have also played with the settings on the Pogo Connect 2. The pogo 2 works because I have it working in other pressure sensitive painting applications. Also I am on the IPAD air (not Ipad air 2) the first one.
    Since I haven't heard anything does this mean you don't know? Any thoughts please, Just let me know one way or the other.

Exclamation Same problem on an iPad mini 2

i have the same issue. ArtRage is set to look for the Pogo Connect in Settings, but I can only get ArtRage to recognize 1 stroke, and then the pen light turns off. If I minimize and go into ArtRage again, light comes on for 1 stroke again.

The stylus works fine in Procreate and other apps, so this is an ArtRage problem.

We've never been able to replicate this issue to fix it specifically, but we've completely rewritten stylus support for the upcoming update and that will hopefully fix this issues you are seeing.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!