ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Railway bird-eye view

Railway bird-eye view

I had to inaugurate 2015 paintings and i did it in an unusual way here. To be seen from distance, I suggest
    Classical abstract or rather a more contemporary land art outcome? It may look flat, I agree. I just looked for some fun with several brush stickers to get an evocative landscape out of their signs and footprints ... I tried to keep some sort of harmony in the palette at least. I find it relaxing ... hope You don't dislike too much this visual nonsense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Railway bird-eye view.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	406.5 KB 
ID:	85100  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

REminds me of a Song Last Train TO SAnfanagdo by an Egele ?? scuse Spelling as I was to High

in the SKY , question on the hatchen how do you keep the lines so stright and Spaced ???

Ok CIAO CAESAR IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO .......Si..........Si POZDRAWSKI

Thank You, dear ATPlus the Old! Actually threre's a couple of standard hatching stickers and a comb-like brush among the Artrage brushes collection to that purpose. Take a look there and have fun!

Sort of like a zipper through a landscape Caesar. It's an interesting diversion from your usual work.

Thank You, dear Robyn!
    Just a sort of study on how to suggest, evocate something in the mind by assembling various types of stuff (stickers), more or less as a bird building a nest.
    I also tried to keep some harmony among the various hues and colors and, to some extent, some creae changes in the tonal values within the substantially mid chroma values. In summary some fun and relax made in a pleasantly intuitive way.
    Everyone could enjoy to work loosely that way I think ....

Love the textures and the balance of colors but my mind keeps playing tricks on me where I see a zipper blouse maybe over one of your beautiful pin-ups? Ciau ne
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Maybe You cold use the same approach and tool to get further colors and textures on Your gorgeous realimpressionistic pin-ups instead, dear Andrea! Thank You! Sorry for your Toro, but at least my older son got a satisfaction in Coppa Italia.

Caesar, I find this so interesting and not at all flat, very different the birdseye view, I like it a lot

Thank You, dear Pat! Sometimes, to have a pleasant surprise, we have to change our point of view.