ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: AR 4.5.3 Unable to Install

Question AR 4.5.3 Unable to Install

Happy New Year Art Ragers!

I did the usual download after signing in to my account. Upon installing I received a pop up as shown below. I am THE Administrator. However, I began over again and this time did a right click, Run as Administrator. Nope, the same thing. I retry, but no go. Now I do not have the AR programme at all..... it's vanished Help please, what am I doing wrong?

I wish the installation showed the correct version it is installing. This only shows ArtRage 4 when in fact it is ArtRage 4.5.3.

I've been travelling Victoria, NSW and Qld for the past 2 weeks unable to paint and I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I need my AR.

Name:  ar4.5.3-install.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  82.3 KB
    Last edited by koalablue; 01-10-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    Cheers
    Maureen ❇

My Gallery

After lots of fiddling around, completely uninstalling AR. Rebooting I had to install 4.5 then do the updates. The initial installing can be a little confusing.

At least I'm back up and running!
    Cheers
    Maureen ❇

My Gallery

Glad to hear that you got it sorted! It shouldn't have been that complicated, it looks like Windows got a little confused there.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!