ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Undo in WorkBench Mode?

Undo in WorkBench Mode?

Is it possible to get an icon for undo and redo in WBM? I know you can open the file menu. but that's a long process. I know I can always use Ctrl Z but I don't always have my keyboard nearby when I am sketching (Usually hold my tablet on my lap and my mouse on my desk next to me)

Thanks in Advance..
    Last edited by BushcraftOnFire; 01-03-2015 at 11:55 AM.

I don't know what tablet you use, but on my Wacom Intuos 3, I set one of the express keys to function as the "enter" key. The enter key takes you out of workbench mode and back to default mode where the undo button is available. Then I press the express key for enter again to return to workbench mode. Hope this info helps you out.BTW, I think we live not to far from each other. I am a bushcrafter too. I have watched some of your videos on youtube.
    Bob
    Last edited by BobsDaubs; 01-04-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Hey Bro!

I think I have heard from you before.. your name sounds very familiar. Shoot me an email someday.. I would love to meet up with you. Seems we have a lot in common.

Yeah.. I have the hot keys on my Bamboo.. Just wasn't sure if there was a setup on the program itself.

Thanks for the response!

David