ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Shirley

Shirley

Last night was one of those nights that sleep just wasn't going to happen so I made some Earl Grey and drew her. Her? Yeah, I drew her so I can decide these things. I named her Shirley. I didn't use a reference so the proportions may not be precise but I'm happy with her. She wasn't done in AR, that's why I put it in General. I drew her with real pencils.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolf.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	457.4 KB 
ID:	84897

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Cute. Reminds me of one of my old badges from Cub Scouts. Shirley is adorable. You managed a great loving enthusiastic look.

All well and good using old school materials, but I think you would have your mind blown were you to tackle something like this in ArtRage. But you'll discover that down the road when you're ready. . . or less tired.

Do you have a tablet of some kind? It's been so long I can't recall what you have to paint with on the computer. The tablet is way better than a mouse for drawing because of the pressure sensitivity and the freedom of movement of the hand and even the arm.

Hope your insomnia was merely for one night.

Happy New Year! Wishing you many wonderful drawings and paintings in the coming year.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I use my Intous for everything. I wouldn't even try something like this without it. Just the thought of drawing with a mouse makes me want a Valium.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/